Temsconsu launches Excelitte an automation tool that captures data from spreadsheets, then solves the usual problems with using spreadsheets such as accidental deletion or transformation, security, manipulating/analysing large volumes of data, and duplication of the same spreadsheet data.
Excelitte as a digital/IT product provides an automated and very effective way of transferring or importing data from data spreadsheets or other similar sources straight into a database.
Excelitte imports or captures your data from a spreadsheet or other similar sources and transforms it into a web application in an instant, literally in seconds. Example 1 million rows of data can be captured and transformed in approximately 40 seconds.
Some Excelitte Features
- Your data is automatically converted, stored very securely, there are no exposed files that can be ransomed, its details stolen, or any form of unauthorised access to your data.
- Your data is backed up, can be restored in minutes, and sent to your email address weekly or every three days depending on your preference without you having to lift a finger.
- Automatically generated 2D summated summary reports for all numerical data.
- Automatic data trend and chart analysis in the form of pie, bar, line, and scatter graphs.
- Single-use of your data, on your single PC and no exposure to the internet, when your computer is connected to the Internet if required.
- The Excelitte Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning model a customised feature will now use your data captured as input to automatically derive intelligent, scientific, and predictive data analytics. For example, generating analytics that provides a 360% view of your customer or client or predicting sales, peaks, troughs, or on product demand or competitor pricing just to mention a few.
Avoid spending hundreds of thousands of dollars and waiting for months or years to migrate or move your data into a database web-based software application, visit us at www.excelitte.com and start a free trial today.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of TEMSCONSU, on Friday 9 April, 2021. For more information subscribe and follow https://pressat.co.uk/