Gift packages to send kids in lockdown
Are you stuck inside and running out of ideas to entertain your kids at home? Why not get the kids crafting with a pre-filled Home Isolation Kit for kids, designed to engage and comfort kids stuck at home.
Introducing our Award Winning Activity Packs for kids, crammed with screen-free activities and snacks, designed to inspire young creators and give kids a lift during lockdown. Why not make Home Isolation meaningful by sending a Timeout Bag to friends and family stuck at home, delivered straight to their door.
Founded by Mum of two Alix Porter, a former Harvey Nichols Marketing Executive, each Home Isolation Pack is crammed with 8 screen-free activities, books, games and toys, designed to keep kids busy, giving them a lift during lockdown.
- Bespoke Home Isolation Packs made to order, no bag is the same.
- Supporting screen free time offering enriching activities to engage busy minds.
- Speedy doorstep service with 2 day delivery options.
- Designed to encourage creativity and support independent play, giving parents a break.
- Affordable price range starting at £9.99 per pack.
- Made from 100% cotton which is biodegradable and naturally hypoallergenic.
- A portion of each bag sold goes to UK charity Changing Faces.
- Small independent family run business supporting UK brands, based in kent.
- Recently featured in Scott Dunn Magazine, MyBaba, Little Bird and Itison.
- Recent received an Award for Best Children’s Travel Activity in the 2019 Junior Design Awards.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Timeout Bags, on Sunday 3 May, 2020. For more information subscribe and follow https://pressat.co.uk/