EntraLinq disrupts entrance control market with SaaS offering
Maresfield, UK: Gunnebo Entrance Control today announced the launch of EntraLinq, a new software as a service (SaaS) application providing remote monitoring and control of office building accesses using Gunnebo speed gates.
EntraLinq uses the intelligence and connectivity provided by Gunnebo gates to deliver intuitive yet in-depth visibility of building access processes and performance.
This innovative app offers Gunnebo customers the ability to have complete control and visibility on their access security in the palm of their hand and on the move; whether operational for a single location or for multiple sites around the world. The app also offers valuable real-time and historical information which support the day-to-day decision making at all levels of the organization, from receptionist to security or facility managers to HR.
The app enables users to manage security processes via:
- Control: Take holistic control of all access points from anywhere
- Health: Monitor the operation status of each connected single access point
- Process: Receive live and statistical reports of throughput and fraud intents
EntraLinq can be used onsite where entrance gates are installed, or it can be used from a remote location, offering entirely remote access from a connected smartphone or tablet.
Features and benefits of the app include:
- Remote control of multiple connected access points, enabling entry and exit processes to be modified dynamically to maximise flow for hospitality management.
- Notifications of system operation status to quickly react to losses in system availability and maximise uptime for maintenance and continuity purposes.
- Learn of fraud patterns via visual, statistical reports in order to optimise the deployment of security resources for improved efficiency.
“This is a game changer for the market. Our gates have become more and more intelligent and connected; it is now time to harness the potential of the data they generate into intuitively designed applications that support our customers’ processes” says Henrik Lång, Product Manager.
“Our goal is to quickly address various market segments with the tailored help of decision-making apps that address the main challenges of controlling access in various environments. While being a first for the industry, EntraLinq is only the beginning” says Raphael Roy, VP Business Development, Product Management & Marketing.
EntraLinq will be available starting May 3 2021 on a subscription basis. For more information, visit the webpage.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Gunnebo Entrance Control, on Wednesday 12 May, 2021. For more information subscribe and follow https://pressat.co.uk/