Party in the Park 2017 promises to be the best yet, with an exciting array of activities, events and performances being lined up for the day. Lots of the regular activities seen last year, such as the Funfair, Zorbing, Children’s Farm and Children’s Go karting will be making an appearance again this year, but we also have some new attractions including:
Dog Agility Arena with a difference, AD4 Agility will show that any dog can enjoy and partake in this activity no matter what shape or how small.
- Cycle Stunt Arena which should add lots more fun and excitement to this years event.
- King Alfred Buses - We are delighted to welcome The Friends of King Alfred Buses (KAB) who run and restore vintage buses and coaches to this year’s event. Not only will KAB be in attendance at the event, but they will hopefully also be running a shuttle service from Town to the Event (Further details will be released nearer the time).
The event will take place at the Somers Close Recreation Ground in Stanmore on Saturday 29th July 2017 between 12:00 and 17:00 and is absolutely free to enter, though charges do apply to some of the activities. For more details and information, why not visit our Website, Facebook or Twitter pages at www.wpitp.org.uk https://www.facebook.com/winchesterpartyinthepark https://twitter.com/WPitP
If you’d like to participate in the event, either as a stall holder, performer or running an activity or you’d like to help out on the day as one of or volunteer stewards, then please contact Trevor Lynas on Tel. 01962 848139/07980 732233 or email email@example.com , but hurry our closing date for applications is Friday 26th May 2017
Winchester Party in the Park is a community event that has been running since 2011 for the residents of Winchester and surrounding area.
Its aims are:
- To promote community cohesion
- To promote partnership working between public and private organisations as well as residents.
- To advise our communities on services available to the residents of Winchester.
- To encourage residents to become involved in local projects and initiatives.
- To encourage Youth involvement.
- To encourage local businesses to get involved and support their local communities.
This year’s event is being organised by Winchester Party in the Park, a newly formed charity consisting of a small group of seasoned volunteers. Who are supported by their partners Winchester City Council and A2Dominion. The Winchester City Council have also contributed a significant proportion of the funding for the event, but it would not be possible for the event to take place without the generous support of our Sponsors without whom the event wouldn't take place, this year they include, the University of Winchester and Osborne to whom we are very grateful. If you would like to consider sponsoring an activity and making a donation then please do get in touch via our Facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Winchester Party in the Park, on Monday 22 May, 2017. For more information subscribe and follow https://pressat.co.uk/