ClearShield is the new, clear, easy breathing and comfortable face mask designed for anyone who can’t wear a conventional cloth mask.
“Many people can’t wear face masks for medical, occupational or mental reasons. Governments tell these people to go maskless, we disagree, which is why we created ClearShield, so that everyone can protect themselves and others“ David Ellis at ClearShield
The benefits ClearShield offers over conventional masks include:
- Ideal for anyone with asthma, COPD, emphysema, autism, mental or other physical issues that mean they can’t wear a normal mask
- Dramatically reduces or eliminates face touching, makeup smearing and mascne breakouts
- Reusable and Recyclable, it’s ECO friendly and won’t create a bio hazard
- Easy Breath design lets carbon dioxide out and fresh air in. It’s comfortable enough to wear all day long
- Easy to clean in seconds with soap & water or a sanitizing wipe
- Can be worn under a fabric mask for greater protection and comfort, ideal for long flights.
- Anti Fog coating means ClearShield won’t fog up and neither will your glasses
- Perfect for teachers, vets, retail and hospitality workers and people who need to communicate with the hard for hearing.
Clearshield is available now in the UK and Ireland online from clearshield.health. To find out more visit: https://www.clearshield.health
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of ClearShield, on Wednesday 19 August, 2020. For more information subscribe and follow https://pressat.co.uk/