40 trailblazing fintechs and 10 outstanding fintech influencers announced live at Fintech Week London
The Fintech Power 50, a list of the 40 most innovative companies and 10 visionary personalities shaping the financial services industry, has been revealed for 2022.
The exclusive annual program acts as a hub for driving change and creativity in the financial services industry, helping the sector innovate and grow.
After more than 1,200 companies were nominated and over 18,000 votes cast, this year’s chosen 50 were revealed live on stage at Fintech Week London – the city’s biggest tech and finance event – on Monday 11 July 2022.
Announcing the final list, Mark Walker, co-founder and chief operating officer of The Fintech Power 50, said: “The Fintech Power 50 annual list acts as a much-needed reminder of all the great things we are achieving in the world of financial technology, and shines a spotlight on those who are transforming financial services for the better.
“It’s fantastic to be here at Fintech Week London to announce this year’s fabulous 50. Our prestigious guide continues to go from strength to strength with a record number of nominations and votes for fintechs based across the globe.”
The Fintech Power 50 2022
The Fintech Power 50 includes some of the most inspirational, thought-provoking and thoroughly knowledgeable people in the global financial services industry, including:
● Dr Leda Glyptis, chief client officer, 10x Future Technologies
● Ghela Boskovich, a leading expert on banking regulatory and innovation matters
● Ron Shevlin, chief research officer at Cornerstone Advisors
● Chris Skinner, a renowned independent commentator on the financial markets
Trailblazing companies on this year’s list – the movers and shakers who are really making a
difference to our industry – include:
● Trulioo – a leading global identity verification service
● Weavr – a provider of plug-and-play financial services
● Moneyhub – a data and payments fintech that provides open finance solutions
● SmartStream – a leading company in financial transaction management solutions
Alex Mifsud, co-founder and CEO of Weavr, says: “We’re delighted to be part of this year’s The Fintech Power 50, a community of fintech leaders shaping the future of financial services, ultimately making finance more accessible, more relevant and more impactful to people’s lives around the world.”
Trulioo CEO Steve Munford comments: “Thank you for recognising Trulioo among The Fintech Power 50. We are proud to be building the world's leading end-to-end identity platform and supporting the growth and success of fintechs around the world.”
To see the complete list of companies included in this year's cohort, visit www.thepower50.com/the-power-50/