- Health food supplement brand MyAlixir is taking an environmentally friendly approach to its product line.
- MyAlixir provides vegan and vegetarian suitable health food supplements.
- All primary packaging is recyclable and plastic-free.
Health food supplement brand MyAlixir is taking a different approach to providing customers with their high-quality products. Not only do they contain science-based formulas designed to improve your inner health, but the brand also only sources products with consideration to animal welfare and environmental impact.
As MyAlixir states on their website, the brand is passionately committed to doing things the right way and creating a culture that provides value first whilst outperforming expectations. This isn’t just a mission statement. The products on sale at MyAlixir feature recyclable and plastic free primary packaging, vegan and vegetarian suitable, allergen free, and they’re all made in the UK inside British Retail Consortium (BRC) approved facilities.
MyAlixir’s impact on the planet goes beyond their website. The brand is also involved in many ongoing innovative projects. They have also pledged a commitment to the community through various charity initiatives.
The MyAlixir website is home to a wide assortment of health food supplements. Some of the most popular products available in the store include:
- Organic Turmeric, Ginger and Black Pepper – a 100% organic product formulated to maintain flexible joints, keep skin healthy, and support a healthy liver.
- Vegan Omega 3 – a unique recipe designed to offer high-quality algae oil that can support your vision, brain function, and blood pressure.
- Daily Immune Support – a combination of botanicals, vitamins, and minerals that work collaboratively to maintain resistance to allergies, facilitate fat digestion, and reduce fatigue.
- Daily Bioculture Complex – this vegan-friendly product made in a Good Manufacturing Practice approved facility helps support your digestive system.
- Daily Vegan Vitamin D3 – a distinctive formula that aims to improve teeth, muscle support, and strengthen immunity.
These popular products, as well as the rest of the items available in the MyAlixir store, are all made in the UK. They are created from high-quality products and designed to provide customers with the best health outcomes. Besides featuring vegan and vegetarian suitable ingredients, all of the products on the MyAlixir website are produced in a British Retail Consortium (BRC) approved facility, which is a globally recognised UK food standard.
The MyAlixir range of products can be found at www.myalixir.co.uk. For more information on the high-quality ingredients, vegan and vegetarian-friendly details, or recyclable plastic free containers, you can get in touch with the founders at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use this address to get in touch about interviews or for quotes about the health food supplement brand.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of My Alixir Limited , on Wednesday 5 May, 2021. For more information subscribe and follow https://pressat.co.uk/