Featuring genuinely breathtaking prizes, the new & used car advertising platform Car Search NI has already commenced its 'Mega national advertising launch campaign'.
As part of the company's core foundations, they intend to make a positive difference within the local economy and environment.
Belfast, July 25th, 2023 - Car Search NI is Northern Ireland's brand-new platform for advertising new & used cars. Also available on mobile apps, CSNI (for short) has today announced that it will be launching publicly on Thursday, 17th August. Having set their sights on rapidly becoming the obvious choice for anyone within Northern Ireland to buy or sell a car, Car Search NI has already embarked on, in their own words, 'our MEGA National Launch campaign'.
“There is already a noticeable buzz among Northern Ireland dealerships in anticipation of Car Search NI. If they can deliver on their promises, which I have no doubt that they can, they will help to make the future of my business a lot more secure.” – Independent Co. Antrim car dealership proprietor.
Official brand partners:
- Country superstars Nathan Carter and John Farry.
- Northern Ireland and Aston Villa professional footballer - Simone Magill.
- The Stena Line Belfast Giants ice hockey team.
- Award-Winning Social Media magazine – Love Belfast.
- The Hastings Hotel Group.
MEGA launch advertising campaign:
Even before their website is publicly live, CSNI has been reinforcing its intent to be Northern Ireland's #1 destination for buying and selling cars. Embarking on a series of genuinely stunning competitions, each featuring 3 prizes with 1 lucky winner, they are already amassing plenty of interest.
Available to enter now on the CSNI Facebook page:
- Weekend Overnight stay at the world-famous Europa Hotel, including an evening meal and breakfast, & Sunday buffet lunch at the immaculate Stormont Hotel, & Dine and indulge day spa at the Culloden Estate & Spa (All for 2 people).
- Electric acoustic Guitar set, including an amplifier, strap, and case, signed by Nathan Carter, & Nathan Carter’s latest album - signed, & 4 Tickets to one of Nathan's live shows.
- Latest Google Pixe,l & HP Stream laptop, & Latest Amazon Fire 10.
Upcoming competitions include:
- Signed Belfast Giants jersey.
- Simone Magill signed Northern Ireland shirt.
- 6 Nations Grand Slam-winning team signed Ireland rugby shirt.
- Ultimately indulgent beauty and skincare bundle...
CSNI was also keen to make it clear that these 'MEGA' competitions were not only an element of their launch campaign but that they will be an ongoing feature of their brand.
Car Search NI environment & economy programmes:
“At Car Search NI, we are proud of Northern Ireland. We truly wish to help our local economy, to help our environment, and to help our local people & businesses. We are an independently owned and run company which provides us the freedom from usual corporate restrictions and allows us to instead focus on the things that truly matter.” - Adrian McAuley, Car Search NI Managing Director.
A national company with not only the resources, but also the dedication and intent to make a real and noticeable difference throughout Northern Ireland - not only within the automotive industry. Beyond their ambition of rapidly becoming a household name within Northern Ireland, CSNI also promises to stand for the important things, namely our local environment, our local economy, and especially what makes Northern Ireland truly special: our local people and businesses.
A small selection of what CSNI has in store:
- Spearheading a large-scale national tree planting campaign.
- Funding & providing road safety workshops for local children and schools.
- Partnering with many local charities to assist in their simply incredible work, to help with, fund / run / promote events that literally change the lives of so many within NI.
- Providing sponsorship to local good causes and local sportspeople in the form of funding, equipment, and mentoring.
CSNI seller registration is already open, and both trade sellers and private sellers can sign up and upload their stock now at www.carsearchni.co.uk.
Why not follow Car Search NI on Facebook to receive all of their 'MEGA launch campaign' competitions.
Phone number: 028 9544 2550
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person name & email address: Adrian McAuley, email@example.com
Website URL: carsearchni.co.uk