Allan Lloyds will hold the 9th Annual Pharma Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Summit, on 10th-12th March in Amsterdam, Park Plaza Victoria Hotel.
New spend management strategies, fresh scopes of Procurement Cube and supplier relationships – that is just a а few out of many present-day topics that participants will discuss and network on how to consider them in their business.
The case studies by C-level experts will include the following:
- Partnership: The Bridge Between Licensing and Procurement – Yariv Hefez, Merck
- How to Implement Dynamic, Fast and Repeatable Processes as a Vehicle for Buying IT Services – Martin Klint & Rune Alleslev, Novo Nordisk
- Supplier-Enabled Innovation – Christopher Sawyer, AstraZeneca
- What Are the Best Strategies to Gain Value from the Procurement Process? – Mike Hindi, Novartis
- How to Overcome the Barriers for Better Purchasing? – Yana Shkoda, AbbVie
- Procurement Strategy Cube – Implementing Category Strategies in Procurement – Dr. Thorsten Fallisch, Grünenthal
See all the information and register on the summit website: http://pharmastrategicsourcing.com/
About Allan Lloyds:
Allan Lloyds is a world-leading conference provider with more than a decade of experience. The company holds summits for top-tier companies such as Nokia, Microsoft, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Vodafone, Orange, Shell, UniCredit, and Deutsche Bank. From telecom to the banking world, the list of great partnerships is growing. The company’s vision is to drive changes and growth together with the world's business communities.
Discover more about us: https://allanlloyds.com/
The Slovak Republic
Trnavska cesta 82, 821 02 Bratislava
+421 221 025 324
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Allan Lloyds Group, on Monday 10 February, 2020. For more information subscribe and follow https://pressat.co.uk/