With the obligatory New Year resolutions about to get underway, Yakult and Double Olympic Silver Medalist – Jazz Carlin, announce a new #SwimWithJazz campaign that will change four peoples’ lives forever and encourage the great British public to get into the water.
Swimming is considered a life skill and inspired by Jazz’s story, Yakult is seeking four people who cannot swim to take up the challenge to learn to swim with Jazz in just 4 weeks! The #SwimWithJazz campaign is open to non-swimmers over 18 years old who can enter from New Years Day, 1st January 2018 by visiting www.yakult.co.uk/jazz explaining why they would like to learn to swim, what stopped them up until now and why they would like to embark on this challenge. Entrants will be shortlisted, before four winners are selected by Jazz Carlin to receive this once in a lifetime opportunity. They will then learn to swim with a personalised training program, receive support and expert advice from dedicated coaches, Yakult’s own nutritionists, and of course Jazz Carlin. A grand finale will be held in London where each participant will undertake a final swimming challenge to showcase what they have learnt.
As participants embark on their own New Year challenge, Jazz will continue to work towards her ambitious goal to become the first Britain and Female Olympian ever to win a medal in both Open Water and the pool events during the Olympics Games in Tokyo 2020.
“It is great to motivate the Nation once again to take up the great sport. I am genuinely excited to be able to play a part in this challenge to help people learn a life skill changing their lives for the better, forever.” Said Jazz Carlin.
“The #SwimWithJazz campaign is a unique chance for those who always wished they could swim and learn this life skill but previously never had the opportunity. If anyone can inspire the Nation it is Jazz, as she undertakes her own awe-inspiring challenge in and out of the pool. It’s never too late to learn how to swim and by doing so also become an inspiration to others.” Commented Reshma Patel, Marketing Manager, Yakult UK Ltd.
Although, there will only be 4 lucky winners, Yakult will also launch the campaign on social media and its’ website, highlighting exclusive swimming tips - ‘swim bites’ - from Jazz Carlin to help everyone improve their swimming.
Entrants must be available and in London for the whole process which is scheduled February-March 2018
- Ends -
- Yakult was founded by the Japanese scientist Dr Shirota, who in the 1930s selected and cultivated the unique Lactobacillus casei Shirota strain of bacteria.
- Today, every bottle of Yakult contains at least 6.5 billion of these Lactobacillus casei Shirota bacteria.
- Yakult’s unique bacteria are scientifically proven to reach the gut alive.
- Every day, more than 35 million bottles of Yakult are consumed in 38 countries around the world.
- Yakult and Yakult Light are both gluten free, fat free and suitable for vegetarians.
- Yakult is also an official partner of the FINA World Championships and the FINA World Swimming Championships (25m) organized by the Fédération Internationale de Natation (FINA) since 2005.
- Yakult UK is proud to have supported Jazz Carlin, Double Olympic Silver Medalist since 2016
- Follow Yakult UK on Facebook @yakultUKIE or visit Yakult.co.uk
For further information including media interviews with Jazz Carlin please contact: email@example.com / 07904 153596
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of The Press Office, on Thursday 12 October, 2017. For more information subscribe and follow https://pressat.co.uk/