FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
London: Date 13th February 2020: A new eBook by tech finance brokerage firm Fuse Three provides a much-needed resource for tech CEOs and CFOs seeking to understand how they can take cash out of their businesses without relinquishing ownership and control.
The eBook, YOUR BLUEPRINT FOR CASHING OUT OF YOUR TECH BUSINESS is available now on Fuse Three's website, and answers such vital questions as:
- How can I unlock some of the capital in my tech business to reward myself for the hard work I've put into it?
- How can I buy out a departing shareholder?
- How can I reduce time-consuming admin by buying out small investors and tidying up my cap table?
- How can I take charge of my company's financial destiny? Can I buy out my VC?
- I want to get employee commitment to help my business to grow/handle succession changes. Can I release capital to fund an Employee Ownership Trust?
- What are my options for raising money to fund an MBO?
YOUR BLUEPRINT FOR CASHING OUT OF YOUR TECH BUSINESS is the work of former tech entrepreneurs and now tech finance brokers Russell Lerman and Ifti Akbar.
Co-Author Russell Lerman says: "When I bootstrapped a start-up and grew it to a multi-million-pound company, I saw first-hand the lack of debt options available to scale-ups in the UK. Now I'm using my experience to relieve fellow tech CEOs' and CFOs' fundraising pains, with creative solutions that don't require them to have to relinquish ownership and control."
YOUR BLUEPRINT FOR CASHING OUT OF YOUR TECH BUSINESS should be in every tech CEOs' and CFOs' eBook library. It is available to download on Fuse Three's website.
About Fuse Three
Fuse Three helps fast-moving, disruptive and agile tech companies around the world to scale and grow by brokering specialist flexible private debt finance with minimum dilution. Since its inception in 2013, Fuse Three has arranged over $800m in funding and has over 300 clients. For more information contact Dorian Kouider on +44 (0) 20 7118 1108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, go to fusethree.co.uk or follow @fusethree-ltd on LinkedIn and @FuseThree on Twitter.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Fuse Three Finance, on Thursday 13 February, 2020. For more information subscribe and follow https://pressat.co.uk/