Sovran AI’s virtual agent can handle millions of calls per day, speak any language and ‘sense’ frustrated customers
Contact centre managers are constantly on the lookout for a tool that can slash customer wait times while also reducing the time it takes to resolve a query.
Voicebots held plenty of promise. But they are usually clunky, poor quality and lacking in common sense. This is largely because they are built on machine-learning.
The next generation developed by Sovran AI is vastly different. It is a cognitive ‘hybrid’ and the term ‘voicebot’ does not do it justice. It’s been developed by linguistic experts who study speech patterns in hundreds of calls.
As a result, the Sovran’s Voice-Powered Automation© is performing consistently higher in real deployments than any rival before.
Please click here for audio and video demonstrations.
Existing customers at Sky, Cisco and Optotelematics report the following results:
- Average call times halved, providing more throughput and no queues
- 80%+ automation, giving human agents more time to learn new skills
- Unlimited calls per day, eliminating spikes in volume
- First Call Resolution (FCR) rates up by 60%
- Changed campaigns are not a problem, Sovran can amend as fast as you need to
- The voicebot can identify frustrated customers and transfer them to human call handlers, without additional and frustrating security checks
- The bot can differentiate number sequences such as dates, timings and phone details by the way callers express them.
- Sovran can book meetings and appointments, and record details such as date, time, duration, attendees, and location all in one process, and will wait while callers discuss details.
Evani Montechesi, Sky's service director, says the voicebot is now helping her company deliver consistently higher customer satisfaction levels: “Sky's virtual voice agent has managed to halve the service time," she said.
Customers such as Sky are making these gains without capital spend. And Sovran is also able to deliver its custom bots at speed: its build times are ten times faster than the industry average.
Clive Elleforde, Sovran’s chief revenue officer, said: “Our goal is to mimic real human conversation – and do it faster. We’ve proved we can deploy a final solution for our clients in less time than our competitors can even deliver a prototype. Our voicebot literally speaks for itself.”
The search for a human-like voicebot started many years ago, with tech pouring millions into research.
Now, the pandemic has raised the stakes again. There has been a spike in customer calls across utilities, health, insurance, retail, and banking. These sectors are looking for a fast, effective, and tailored solution. And this search will continue as business adapts to a more connected post-COVID world.
Elleforde added: “Our enterprise-grade voice powered automations are a game-changer for a broad range of sectors. They can speak multiple languages, so we are also looking to expand Sovran into many new countries.”
Notes to Editors
Clive Elleforde: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 (0)20 7101 4224; +44 (0)7710 125 185
for Sovran AI Media Resources including images, audio and VT demonstrations.
Sovran AI, 6 Mitre Passage, Greenwich Peninsula, London SE10 0ER, UK www.sovranai.com
Sovran AI employs 35 people, with its headquarters located in London and offices in Brazil, Italy, and the Netherlands.
It aims to be the leading global provider of natural language Voice Powered Automation© through expert consultancy, collaboration, and the fastest delivery of production-ready solutions.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Clive Elleforde, on Friday 12 June, 2020. For more information subscribe and follow https://pressat.co.uk/