LGB Direct Ltd explain the fundamentals of marketing automation and how it can give businesses the competitive edge for improving the customer experience.
2014 has been the year for marketing automation. It's not a fancy new term for email marketing; marketing automation is a suite of tools that enable modern marketing practices to improve the customer retention experience and potential revenue for a company.
IDC predicts that the overall market for automating marketing will grow from $3.2 billion in 2010 to $4.8 billion in 2015. Marketing automation is a category of technology that allows companies to streamline, automate and measure marketing tasks and workflows, so they can increase operational efficiency and grow revenue faster.
LGB Direct outlines what marketing automation usually consists of:
- A place to store everything. Unless a company has a database to organise everything that has been acquired, a marketing automation system is useless.
- Customer relationship management. CRM includes the company's leads, segments and everything else that will be needed. If the information is used smartly, it will not only drastically improve the company revenue, the customers will welcome the extra attention.
- Analytics. The outcome of a marketing strategy must be analysed. Blind marketing is useless. A company must have a few different components to measure ROI. This should be evaluated until a company is moving in the right direction.
The common components of marketing automation include:
- Email marketing
- Landing pages with smart Call To Actions
- Forms helping to segment customers
- Campaign management
- CRM integration
- Lead scoring and management
LGB Direct believe that marketing automation can maximise success due to:
- The marketing strategy and process used
- Company website content
- Traffic to the company website
- Online marketing
LGB Direct is London's premier outsourced sales and marketing solution. The firm benefit other businesses that don't want to worry about the day to day execution of sales and marketing strategies. Other UK companies use LGB Direct because of the guaranteed results provided due to the firm's solid business model.
At LGB Direct, the firm has a wealth of experience in the sales and marketing industry. The firm use this experience to get the best results possible for clients. LGB Direct believe that too many companies focus primarily on customer acquisition. At LGB Direct, the firm understand the importance of retaining customers through great customer service.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of LGB Direct, on Thursday 9 October, 2014. For more information subscribe and follow https://pressat.co.uk/