Connecting * Showing off * Competing
Boardriding.com is a revolutionary online hub designed to fully connect everyone involved with boardsports. This is a brand new, unique concept - you won’t find anything else like it in sport or any other industry.
Grown from an audience of over 750,000 Facebook fans, this new social network portal provides a space and home for boardriding sports. A bright beasty page that’s there for everyone in the surf-skate-snow scene, it’ll help beginners and major shredders get fully immersed in their passion. February saw the Beta version of Boardriding World launch, allowing users access to this unique space while final development is tweaked to perfection.
What is it?!
- A mega boardsports search engine with over 65,000 pages.
- A constant feed of clips, news and pics.
- An exclusive social network for riders.
- The steeziest place to find worldwide events and live-streaming.
- A place to show-off, share and celebrate our obsession.
Search: A central hub online where people can find links to their favourite events, tricks, riders, media, brands, spots, local shops and services, photographers, filmmakers, associations and other websites. Simply look up a related topic to get the latest buzz from millions of data entries purely covering these 3 sports. It’s easy to find anything connected to the ride using the main Search on the home page, or choose one of the main sport sections at the top to explore more.
Feeds: The go to place for a constant round up of all the global happenings, best edits, cool stuff and event victories. Get a general overview on the main page with the Global What’s Up, or follow your favourite elements like mags or riders to tailor the What’s Up entries you see in your profile.
Social Network: Uniting people through boardsports, it’s exclusively designed to connect everyone who celebrates the shred. Social media is crowded with family, classmates & colleagues, so Boardriding.com’s narrowed approach provides no fuss sharing with no worry about people outside the life, judging your life.
Events: A place to find and list events going down anywhere in the world, the events section provides all the low-down to take you to the right info around the web. Whether you’re interested in participating or watching, whether it’s pro level or a game of skate at your local park, it’s the place to see what’s on. Check the live streaming page on the App too - coming soon! http://www.boardriding.com/Events
Show off and get seen: Boardriding.com is geared up for young riders to learn, discover and be inspired. Here to promote and encourage by providing access to connections and information, along with shout-out chances and the space to showcase skills. A positive space that creates opportunities and encourages riders to reach their goals and go for their dreams.
Not just for riders: Boardriding.com is here to support connectivity, promote growth and encourage healthy competition across the boardsports industry. It’s easy for companies, magazines, associations and brands to get their message directly to the relevant masses – be it surf, skate or snow. Gain new readers, customers or members with the help of a platform that reaches interested audiences in seconds. Tailor what users see, share content and spread awareness by looking after your profile page. Unique
– A cross between Wikipedia, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Vimeo, but also fully connected between other social platforms to unite the Boardriding world further. Useful for riders, photographers, filmmakers, shapers, surf house owners, urban artists, skateboard companies and anyone else directly connected, this portal links everyone involved. Constantly developing, as users update pages, share videos, add events, leave reviews, engage with others and indulge in their passion. Collaboration grows the site. There’s a dedicated young team buzzing in the background to keep things rolling, but really this is everybody’s place. A place to grow dreams and get to know people from all over the planet - develop a profile, improve the info for your area and get on board!
For more information, contact:
Phone: +44 1273 930 223
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of BRS Network Ltd, on Monday 22 August, 2016. For more information subscribe and follow https://pressat.co.uk/