- CV’s are being sold as NFT’s to prospective employers.
- Job Seekers gain Royalty Fees from NFT Sales.
- Plans to pay Royalty Fees in new Stablecoin.
- Job seekers are using Blockchain technology to turn their CV’s into Non-Fungible Tokens on a new website named NFTyourCV.com.
- The website offers job seekers the opportunity to earn Royalty Fees by making their CV the subject of a Smart Contract on a Blockchain. Job seekers are then being paid Royalty Fees when recruiters pay to obtain the data contained within the candidate’s CV on the Blockchain.
- Job seekers are currently receiving their Royalty Fees in GBP, but they will soon have the option of being paid in the form of a new stablecoin, following Rishi Sunak’s announcement that the government intend to set out new legislation that will see stablecoins become a valid and legal form of payment in the UK.
- The NFTyourCV website is the latest example of the burgeoning and innovative cryptoasset industry, which is creating new markets and business models by using “stablecoins” – cryptocurrencies that are pegged to existing traditional currencies (pounds, euros, dollars, etc), and ‘NFTs’ (Non-Fungible Tokens) that can act as a record of ownership on a digital ledger known as a ‘Blockchain’.
- Sean Nugent, CEO of Blockchain Britain LTD, which owns NFTyourCV.com, has stated: “This is just one of many ways that Blockchain technology will change the way we do business and make life easier for people. Turning your CV into an NFT allows the creator of a CV to earn royalties much like an artist or musician would do. It’s also a great new way for recruiters to attract the staff they need”.
- Alice Clarke, a recruitment consultant at Locum Personnel has said: “Attracting staff has become really difficult most recently, so we are really happy to advertise our positions on NFTyourCV.com, as we know that we will get a really good response from there”.
- Sean Nugent, CEO of Blockchain Britain, further commented: “We welcome Rishi Sunak’s ambition to turn the UK into a global hub for cryptoasset technology and investment, and we look forward to seeing the new stablecoin legislation so that we can progress our digital products in a way that remains legal and futureproof for our customers”
Explainer Video: https://youtu.be/b3bhq3ll8Fg
CEO: Sean Nugent (07598950608)
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquarters: London, United Kingdom