Leeds, Yorkshire 21/1/2017
- British sturgeon farm takes first delivery of the five hundred 4-5 foot long Sturgeon required for the production of their “socially acceptable” Caviar.
- Customers love new radical transparency process that allows them to connect with the sturgeon that supplied the eggs to make the Caviar on the table.
- The eggs will be “harvested” through a unique No-kill, no cruelty, socially acceptable patented process.
- Premier farming Yorkshire is the UK’s only Sturgeon hatchery to retirement Caviar farm.
- The only Caviar farm in the world licenced to use the Patented AWI socially acceptable process.
- This farming facility will create a Paradigm shift on sturgeon farming in the future and eventually contributing to release programs to help wild sturgeon stocks.
- British chefs cannot wait to get this product on the menu.
- Traditional sturgeon farms around the world will kill 3million sturgeon to reach their 2020 production target-KC will achieve it’s target from just 500 females, which will still be alive in 2030 and beyond.
- The farm constructed in newly adapted premises on the outskirts of Leeds, housing over 1 million litres of filtered Yorkshire spring water, for the mature female Sturgeons and the state-of-the-art Caviar production unit.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of KC Caviar Ltd, on Sunday 22 January, 2017. For more information subscribe and follow https://pressat.co.uk/