Celsys launched its new multi-device volume licenses for Clip Studio Paint aimed at businesses and educational institutions worldwide on February 18, with full support for remote working & learning. Multi-device support allows each user to use Clip Studio Paint on any combination of computer, tablet, and smartphone devices, up to two per user.
To contact Celsys regarding Volume Licenses:
- A volume license is a product available to companies and educational institutions, allowing multiple users access to Clip Studio Paint with a single contract.
- Licenses are managed by administrators through a dedicated management portal.
- Each user can use up to two devices, one at work or school, and one at home.
- Users are free to choose from any of the devices supported (Windows / macOS / iPad / iPhone / Galaxy / Android / Chromebook).
- Volume licenses are available as an annual subscription plan, in units of ten.
- Licenses are activated via the internet. Internet access is required.
- A license administrator Clip Studio account is required to purchase licenses.
Volume License Inquiries: https://vlc.clip-studio.com/en-us/contact
Clip Studio Paint in Education: https://www.celsys.co.jp/en/clipsolution/casestudies/#category14
Clip Studio Paint in Animation: https://www.clipstudio.net/en/animation/
Clip Studio Paint is used by over 15 million people for the creation of illustrations, comics, and animation.* Compatible with all types of devices, including Windows, mac OS, iPad, iPhone, Android smartphones and tablets, and Chromebooks, Clip Studio Paint is known for its natural drawing feel and plentiful features. The app is supported by illustrators, comic artists, and animators and used by beginners and industry professionals alike. The app is available in seven languages (Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese, Korean, French, Spanish, and German), and more than 70% of its users are from outside Japan.
Clip Studio Paint
Clip Studio Paint Case Studies
* Includes free trial users and downloads of the iPad, iPhone, Galaxy, Android, and Chromebook versions.
Celsys continues to support creators to create artistic content with digital technology.
Celsys provides solutions for content creation, distribution, and browsing, including support of creative activities through the “Clip Studio Paint” app for illustration, manga and animation production, as well as the “Clip Studio” web service, and the “Clip Studio Reader” e-book solution.
Corporate site: https://www.celsys.co.jp/en/
Clip Studio Paint site: https://www.clipstudio.net/en/
Pacific Marks Shinjuku, 4-15-7 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo Japan 160-0023