London-based Monarch Movements reveals their top tips every business professional should use when meeting potential clients, customers and employees to ensure they establish a positive business relationship right from the beginning.
According to research from Amy Cuddy, how people initially judge a person has little to do with whether they seem skilled or competent. Instead, people subconsciously ask themselves whether they feel they can trust the person they are meeting.
About Monarch Movements: http://www.monarchmovements.co.uk/about-us/
With every new encounter (with clients, customers or potential employees) a person is evaluated and another person’s impression of them is formed. A first impression can be nearly impossible to reverse or undo, making first encounters extremely important because they set the tone for the relationships that is to follow.
It is important to know how to create a good first impression. Sales and marketing firm Monarch Movements provide some useful tips to help a person do this.
- Listen a lot more than you talk - listening shows that a person cares more than if they offer advice. In most cases, offering advice makes the conversation about the wrong person.
- Shift the spotlight to others - tell other people what they did well. This will make them feel accomplished and more important.
- Never practice selective hearing - people who make a great first impression listen to everyone, regardless of their position.
- Choose your words - the words that a person uses can impact the attitude of others.
- Readily admit your failings - always be humble. Successful people are incredibly genuine which makes them remarkably charismatic.
Monarch Movements is a dynamic and cultured sales and marketing company based in London. The firm specialises in a unique form of direct sales and marketing which involves creating personalised campaigns that accurately represent their clients’ brands. The purpose of these campaigns is to connect with consumers on a personal basis through face-to-face marketing techniques, which helps to create long-lasting business connections between brand and consumer. This often leads to increased customer acquisition, brand awareness and brand loyalty for their clients.
The firm believe that making a great first impression is essential when meeting all types of people. These actions shared above are used by Monarch Movement’s Managing Director when meeting people. Furthermore he also promotes to the firm’s workforce to ensure everyone maximizes the opportunities of meeting new people and making new contacts
To find out more, 'Like' Monarch Movements on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Monarch Movements, on Friday 12 August, 2016. For more information subscribe and follow https://pressat.co.uk/