Tétris has appointed several new team members:
- John Madico, project manager was previously at Portsdown Interiors working as contracts manager.
- Marie Jackson, pre-construction manager has worked at both Paragon and also Cameron Black as bid manager.
- Dave Hollis, technical design manager was formerly a senior technical designer at Area Squared.
- Marcio Ortiz dos Santos, CGI manager was a senior architectural visualiser at RiverFilm Media and lead senior visualiser at Maris Interiors.
- Debbie Goodale, senior designer was previously a design consultant at Tétris Projects.
- Liz Hughes, interior architect was an interior architect at Bluu Solutions Ltd.
Welcoming the new joiners, Richard Harris, managing director, Tetris, said: “The collective skillset that our new team members brings to the firm will greatly benefit our clients across a range of sectors and further fortifies our business expansion strategy in the UK.”
- Ends -
Notes to Editors:
Tétris is a full-service design, fit-out and refurbishment specialist providing services to office, retail and hotel occupiers in London and the UK. Tetris is a fully integrated JLL business.
Contact: Fiona Vale / Emma Hollingshead
Phone: +44 (0) 207 399 5469 / +44 (0) 207 399 5161
Email: Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org / Emma.email@example.com
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Rage Communications, on Wednesday 24 September, 2014. For more information subscribe and follow https://pressat.co.uk/