London, 22nd July 2020 – This week Netstar On-site Engineer, Anil Wowra, successfully achieved the Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification.
One of Netstar’s key values is for everybody to “learn something new every day”, which is why we’re so proud of Anil for becoming a certified Modern Desktop Administrator Associate.
Microsoft 365’s Modern Desktop certification demonstrates the ability to manage, monitor and secure client’s devices and applications in an enterprise environment.
To gain the qualification, you must successfully pass two exams:
- Exam MD-100: Windows 10 – this exam measures the ability to deploy and maintain Windows, manage devices and data, and configure connectivity (which Anil passed this week).
- Exam MD 101: Managing Modern Desktops – this exam measures the ability to manage policies, devices, profiles, apps and data, as well as deploying and updating operating systems (which Anil passed in April).
The overall certification demonstrates Anil’s expertise in:
- Deploying Windows
- Managing devices and data
- Configuring connectivity
- Maintaining Windows
- Deploying and updating operating systems
- Managing policies and profiles
- Managing and protecting devices
- Managing apps and data
Now certified, Anil is even more confident in managing and monitoring client devices and applications at enterprise level. For more information on Netstar’s certifications, click here.
Netstar is an IT Support company based in Central London. Providing fully managed IT Support and Technology Consulting services. Founded in 2002 the company has grown significantly, now supporting over 150 clients based in London and the South East. Netstar’s core mission is Helping People Succeed Through Technology.
If you would like more information about this topic, please call Sarah Robson on 020 7101 0544 or email email@example.com.
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Netstar Uk Ltd., on Wednesday 22 July, 2020. For more information subscribe and follow https://pressat.co.uk/