London – March 24, 2016 – Magora Systems, one of the UK's top software development firms, announced today that it is offering bespoke business-to-business (B2B) mobile application development service offerings for specific industry verticals. Leveraging its extensive experience, the firm can now provide specialized app development for companies in transport and logistics, real estate, finance, education, medicine, management and the public sector. Magora has deep B2B skillsets in iOS and Android platform.
“Each industry has its specific requirements for bespoke mobile apps,” said director Andrew Lobel. “Every client will face unique market dynamics, organizational challenges, compliance mandates and so forth. We have found that there is a learning curve involved in getting to know a new industry vertical. We are always exploring new territory, but we have a great deal of confidence we can deliver superior apps for clients in the logistics, real estate, finance, education and medical fields.”
Magora's services span strategy, design, development and implementation for B2B customers. The firm's overall approach is to operate like a collaborative partner, a trusted expert that is also a friend of the business. This methodology has resulted in success in multiple sectors:
- Logistics – Magora developed an app for a huge logistics center that helps employees to find specific goods, check them with bar-code recognition and send them to customers more quickly and accurately than was previously possible. Their transportation management app enables trucking companies to track their vehicles using drivers' smartphones. This app can also predict traffic problems and help determine optimal routes and schedules.
- Real estate and construction – Managing a real estate concern requires staying on top of complex, interconnected operations such as purchasing and supplier relationships, inventory control, contract services, product delivery and more. Magora addresses this industry-specific need with a bespoke construction ERP solution.
- Business management – Magora was approached by a large online brand clothing store. The customer needed financial planning tools that could enable cooperation with partners from abroad. The tool designed by Magora had to integrate two CRM systems and differentiated order data.
- Finance – Magora has worked with global financial firms to develop apps that enable the clients of the financial institution to access their account information and market data.
- Education – Education is a natural fit for mobile technology. Working with an Israeli-based start-up team, Magora developed an app for solving scientific equations. The app combined a semantic web search engine for math and science with a maths problem solver. The firm has also developed numerous daily planning and sports team management apps that are applicable for education clients.
- Medicine – Clients have approached Magora to develop innovative commercial products for medical centres. In one case, they developed an app that allows to study neurocognitive human reactions with the help of mobile devices. Another app helps with the treatment of diabetes.
- Public Sector – For the Advance Arkansas Institute and the Conduit for Commerce, Magora developed an informative iPhone application that illustrates the information reflected in AAI's Freedom Scorecard (a report which rates all the legislators of the state) in a mobile-form factor.
“It's a matter of ROI, however the client defines it,” Andrew added. “With our industry specializations we are coming into the conversation already understanding the main KPI factors and how we can meet them with an innovative mobile apps.”
Press release distributed by Pressat on behalf of Magora UK, on Thursday 24 March, 2016. For more information subscribe and follow https://pressat.co.uk/